March 16th 2020 | From Seaboard1
Please read below for Seaboard's Policy about the current Covid-19 virus. Any questions please reach out to your sales rep.
From: Seaboard Products Company
RE: Practices and Response to COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
We are closely monitoring real time developments of the Covid-19 crisis and following the guidelines issued by the Centers of Disease and Control and World Health Organization. In addition, the Governor of Massachusetts has limited stores to having twenty-five or less shoppers in them at a time and has shut down all on premise consumption. As a result of these drastic measures, we have put the below listed practices in place to keep our employees safe and provide continuity of service to our customers.
1. We are requiring that all administrative and sales personnel work remotely.
2. Orders can be placed through your rep or through the online portal https://www.seaboardbeer.com/SeaboardRP
3. Store pack out and merchandising will be suspended until further notice.
4. We will be closing our warehouse and office to all visitors, there will be no customer pick-up orders.
5. In an effort to minimize exposure, drivers will deliver beer to receiving area as a drop and exit the building.
6. We will not accept product returns based on TTB and ABCC regulations.
7. Our customer service and credit departments are working remotely and are fully functional with representatives available if you have questions.
8. Please utilize our on line payment and order entry RETAILER PORTAL. Please contact your sales representative for more information. https://www.seaboardbeer.com/SeaboardRP
These measures will be effective immediately and will remain in effect until further notice.
Seaboard Products is committed to servicing the marketplace while taking the necessary precautions to protect our employees and customers during this uncertain time. We are continuing to monitor this rapidly developing situation. As additional information becomes available, we will update you on operating procedure changes.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we respond to the COVID-19 situation.